Our school Houses are: -
Social and Emotional benefits of a house system:
- Team spirit
- Wider more diverse social circuits
- Self- worth
- Larger sense of identity
Proposals for Next Year:
- Welcome back house week, Eisteddfod, Sports Day
- Four head pupils to have photographs on wall in foyer.
- Behaviour points and achievement points will be calculated on a termly basis.
- Termly house assemblies
- Teachers to purchase specific clouded house shirts.
- Behaviour reward system to link in with house system
- Reward trip and cup as a prize for winning house at end of year
Mr Kieran Evans - TLR for Wellbeing now coordinates the House System.