We aspire to achieve this by:
- Providing a positive, well-resourced learning environment staffed by trained and committed professionals.
- Encouraging students to develop a positive attitude to learning through the celebration of success and achievement and supporting them whilst they become as independent as possible.
- Maintaining high expectations in terms of attendance, behaviour and co-operation in learning.
- Providing a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, including the National Curriculum, which excites and challenges students.
- Ensuring a safe and caring environment where individual views on religious and cultural issues are respected as students develop into responsible citizens.
- Working closely with parents, carers and the local community.
- Managing the funding and resources available in an effective and efficient manner